Hello My Friends! Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
We are finally getting some warm weather here in Maine so I have been busy planting my vegetable garden and tending some of my flower gardens.
Today's post features one of Susan's newly released dies - Garden Notes Sunflower 2 which I am exited to use - I do love sunflowers. The background was made using the new Distress Oxide Inks.
This card could be used for any occasion mine was done for a dear friend just to let her know I was thinking of here.
Here is how the card was made.
- Cut White Soft Finish Cardstock 4-1/4" X 11" score at 5-1/2" fold forming an A2 card.
- Cut 1 piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock 4" X 5-1/4". Taking several colors of Distress Oxide Inks rub them on none stick mat spritz with water take cardstock lay right side down onto ink using a heat tool dry repeat process until you are happy with your background. Using a distress tool distress all edges. Adhere to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Cut 2 sunflowers in colors of your choice shade with Susan's Garden PanPastels and shape using Susan's 4 pc Tool Kit and Leaf Pad build your flowers Using Kids Choice Glue.
- Arrange on your card front attaching with Kids Choice Glue.
- Stamp "HELLO" from Joset Designs - General Sentiments stamp set onto a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock then tear around the edges. Adhere to card front with dimensional dots.
I do hope you have enjoyed this simple little card today and hope it has inspired you.
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all of Susan's newly released dies.
Until Next Time - Happy Crafting!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supply List:
Cardstock Barn Red, Yellow and Olive
Distress Oxide Inks
Post a Comment