Sweet Aubrey Tag
Hello everyone today my hubby and I are celebrating our 47th Anniversary and so we will be heading to the coast to celebrate. This has been a tradition for many years for us. We choose different places to go but our favorite is Camden, Maine it is so pretty and that is where we will go.
Today I am posting a tag I made to go on a gift for a friend's new granddaughter. It is a quick and simple project.
- From pink cardstock using Tags & More 6 Daisy die set cut solid tag and 2 corners.
- From white cardstock using Tags & More 6 Daisy cut tag overlay.
- From off white / cream colored cardstock (Close to My Heart Colonial White used here) cut petals for 2 roses using Susan's Garden Notes Rose 2 die set. Shade petals using pink from PanPastels set 1. Shape all petals.
- Cut 4 stems from green cardstock. Add stem and vein lines to 2 of the stems. Shade with bright green PanPastels Set 1. Using a clear drying glue such as Kid's Choice to adhere the veined stem on top of the plain stem. Susan has a great You Tube video to help with the shading and shaping which is found here.
- Print or stamp sentiment on same pink cardstock that was used for the tag. Using the smallest oval from Stitched Oval Dies center over sentiment and cut out.
- Ink all edges of tag, corners and oval using ink of your choice I used Tea Dye Distress Ink here.
- Attach white overlay to pink tag using Clear Double Sided Adhesive avoiding open areas of overlay. Attach corners with clear drying glue. Adhere roses using same glue.
- Add a piece of matching ribbon to top of tag to tie onto package.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Tags & More 6 Daisy
Susan's Garden Notes Rose 2
Stitched Oval Dies
Susan's Garden PanPastels Set 1
Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Kid's Choice Glue
White, Pink, Green and Off White Cardstock
Tea Dye Distress Ink
Thank you for visiting today I do hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial today. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs for all their great products.
Until next time - Happy Scrapping!
The tag is beautiful. Happy Anniversary!ReplyDelete