Hi Everyone today I am posting another card with Susan's new Garden Notes - Southern Magnolia and Els van de Burgt Stitched and Fitted Square dies. There are so many ways to get the most out of your dies. This card can be used for any occasion and would look different just by changing up the color of the paper.
Here is how I made the card:
- From 100# white Soft Finish Cardstock (12" X 12") cut in half giving you 2 pieces 6" X 12" save one half for another card. Score your 6" X 12" piece at 6" and fold forming 6" X 6" card base.
- Cut a 5-3/4" square patterned paper (you could also use a solid piece of colored cardstock) adhere to front of card base using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Note: For the frames I used Els Square Stitched Frames and Els Square Fitted Frames. I numbered each die on the back with a sharpie marker starting at the smallest and ending at the largest. Frame 1: use #9 Stitched and #8 Fitted Frame 2: use #7 stitched and #6 fitted Frame 3: use #5 fitted and #4 fitted. Center the smaller die inside the larger die and using Washi tape or another low tack tape - tape them together on the back side to keep them lined up. Using white 100# Soft Finish Cardstock cut your frames. Using Clear Double Sided Adhesive adhere to the front of your card.
- Create your magnolia using Susan's Garden Notes - Southern Magnolia Die Set and Susan's video (found here) as a guide. Attach to card center.
- Add self stick pearls to corners of each frame.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:
#1142 Garden Notes - Southern Magnolia
#1118 Els van de Burgt Stitched Squares
#1119 Els van de Burgt Fitted Squares
#PSF103 100# Soft Finish Cardstock - white
#PSF101 85# Soft Finish Cardstock - white
#30116 Susan's Garden PanPastels - Set 2
#808 Susan's Garden 4 pc Tool Kit
#810 Large Molding Pad
#811 Leaf Pad
#505 Clear Double Sided Adhesive 1/8"
#506 Clear Double Sided Adhesive 1/4"
Other Supplies Used:
CTMH Background & Texture (patterned paper) Gorgie
12 Self Stick Pearls
Be sure to Visit Elizabeth Craft Designs for products used today as well as many more great products.
Thank you for visiting my blog today and I do hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial and you are inspired to make your own.
Until next time Happy Scrapping!