Rosey Thank You
Hello everyone my post today is a simple Thank You card that I did for a friend. Once again I have used Susan's Garden Note Rose 2 Die along with a few other Elizabeth Craft Design Dies. Susan has so many great dies as well as all the other dies and supplies at Elizabeth Craft Designs you must visit their site to see them all. Elizabeth Craft Designs
Let's make a card
- Using the next to the largest Stitched Oval die and the patterned paper cut 1 oval.
- Using your choice of corner die from Corners 1 set cut 4 corners in pink and 4 corners in black cardstock.
- Using A Way With Words - Thank You die cut 1 in pink and 1 in black cardstock.
- Cut a rose from pink cardstock and stem and leaves from green cardstock. Shade, shape and assemble using Susan's great tutorial as guidance.
- Using 100# soft finish cardstock cut 2 Easel / Stand glue together and emboss using Dancing leaves embossing folder.
- Attach the pink corners to the black corners offsetting ever so slightly to give a shadow look. (clear drying glue was used here)
- Attach the pink "Thank You" to black "Thank You" in the same manner as the corners.
- Using clear double sided adhesive attach oval to center of card base.
- Using a clear drying glue attach corner pieces in each corner of the card base.
- Attach the rose and "Thank You" .
Voila! You have a card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:
#998 Susan Garden Notes Rose 2
#1113 Stitched Ovals Dies
#1124 Corners 1
#1167 A Way With Words Die - Thank You
#1071 Card Stand / Easel Die
#106 Embossing folder - Dancing Leaves
#506 Clear Double Sided Adhesive - 1/4"
#PSF102 White Soft Finish Cardstock
A2 White Card Base
Black, pink, and green cardstock
I do hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today and that you will try your hand at it. This is a simple card but fun to make.
Until next time Happy Scrapping!