Hello today my post is a card I designed for Susan Tierney-Cockburn's Design Team at Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have again used Susan's Chrysanthemum I really love making these "Mums" they are lots of fun. I have used microfine glitter on this card but it is very hard to see the glitter in the picture. The card is displayed on the new Card Stand / Easel made with the new Elizabeth Craft Designs die. I am loving this stand and including it with my cards when I send them as it is great for the recipient to be able to display their card.
Here we go
The card base is a standard A2 card 4-1/4 X 5-1/2 with a top fold.
1 Using white cardstock cut at 4-1/2 X 5-3/4" cover with clear double sided adhesive cut 1 panel from the accordion oval die - cut away the oval and tabs.
2. Remove protective paper from the adhesive and cover with Saffron micro fine glitter and burnish in.
3. Cover a 5 X 6" piece of white cardstock with clear double sided adhesive and cut 1 set of oval flourish frame edges. remove the protective paper and adhere to the glittered panel. Attach panel to front of card base.
4. Using several different colors of cardstock cut and shape 8 "mums" following Susan's Youtube video found here.
5. Adhere flowers and leaves to lower half of the oval on card front using a clear drying adhesive.
6. Attach "Thank You" pull off sticker to top half of oval.
7. Create the new card stand / easel video found here.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
1087 Susan's Garden Chrysanthemum
808 Susan's Garden Deluxe Tool Kit
810 Susan's Garden Large Molding Pad
811 Susan's Garden Leaf Pad
30115 Pan Pastels - Set 1
772 Accordion Oval Card Die
777 Oval Flourish Frame Edges
1071 Card Stand / Easel Die
612 Micro Fine Glitter - Saffron
510 Double Sided Adhesive
303 Pull Off Stickers - Thank You
Close to My Heart Card and Envelope
Close to My Heart Cardstock
Dries Clear Designer Adhesive
I do hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial and now you will give it a try. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all the products they offer.
Until next time
Another beautiful card Christine !! And I love the easel a perfect way to display your fabulous creation !!!ReplyDelete
Thank you Debbie you are so kind.ReplyDelete