Hello from a very cold Maine
Today I am doing my very first post on my new blog so please be patient with me. I have created a card using Susan Tierney Cockburn's new Garden Notes - Rose 2 (998) die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the Karen Burniston's Katie Label Accordion (903) die also from Elizabeth Craft Designs I do hope you enjoy it.
1. The card is a white A2 inked all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
2. Using the main die from Katie Label Accordion die cut one from red cardstock and trim off all tabs leaving just the frame and ink edges. Taking the label that was cut from the frame trim off excess and ink edges.
. 3. Take the largest individual label die and cut from white cardstock and ink edges.
4. Attach the white label on top of the red label using ECD's clear double sided adhesive then attach the labels to the front of the card using same adhesive.
5. Next using the Susan's Garden Notes - Rose 2 die cut and shape your rose . Next build your rose in the center of the white label. Susan has some great You Tube videos for making all her flowers on Elizabeth Craft designs You Tube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2zwWbtaVY
6. Add foam pop dots to the back of the frame.
7. Add string of pearls to the front of the card using a clear quick dry glue. Attach frame to front of card.
8. Cut the small oval in white and ink edges. Cut the 2 small decorative pcs in red cardstock and attach to oval then attach oval to bottom of frame (this is where my string of pearls came together) using a clear glue. Add a red pearl to center.
9. For the inside of the card stamp your sentiment (Susan's Cherish stamp used here) cut small heart in red and attach to lower right corner. Add pearl to center.
I do hope this inspires you to try to make your own card using colors of your choice. This is just another way to use the accordion dies with just a little adaption.
Elizabeth Craft Designs items used:
Susan's Garden Notes - Rose 2 Die #998
Susan's Rubber Stamp "Cherish" #RS003
Karen Buriston's Katie Label Accordion Die #903
ECD Clear Double Sided Adhesive #506
Other Supplies Used
Close to My Heart Cardstock White Daisy and Tulip
Close to My Heart Black Ink
Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Dries Clear Glue
Pearls and pop dots were from my stash
Thanks for checking out my blog I do hope you will return often.
Post a Comment