Weather here is clear but still quite cold. Will this snow ever go away!
Today I am posting a Thank You card I have just completed. I do not usually do a lot of bling as I am more the antique look but sometimes you just need a little bling
This Thank You card is another recessed window card, tutorial found here
The peony is made from Susan's Garden Notes die. Susan has a wonderful video here
Note: I ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
1. Build your card base
2. For the white center cut white cardstock 3-1/2" square and emboss using the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder. Attach to center.
3. Cut and build your peony on center of card.
4. Add bling around the frame
5. Cut a scalloped oval from black cardstock and a plain oval from white cardstock then atttach white to black. (Stampin Up punches used here)
6. Place black ECD Peel Off Sticker "Thank You" on white oval and attach with pop dots or dimensional tape to the lower right corner.
Susan's Garden Notes Peony #996
Susan's Garden Tool Kit #808
Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel Off Stickers -Black - #324
Elizabeth Craft Designs 6 mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive #506
Close To My Heart Cardstock - Black and White Daisy
Tim Holtz Brick Embossing Folder
Bling from my stash (This was actually for a cell phone)
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Stampin Up Scalloped Oval and Oval Punches
Hope this is inspiring and you will try your hand at this one!
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all that they offer here