You're So Sweet
Hi everyone thank you for stopping by my blog today. Today the card is a Wiper Card featuring Susan's Garden Notes Rose 3.
The Wiper Card is very easy to make just click on this link for a complete tutorial.
For my card I used navy blue cardstock base and navy / white striped pattern paper.
- Make card base
- Cut 2 Leafy Lace Hearts (1) from navy cardstock and (1) from white cardstock. You will be using the large navy heart and the small white heart for this card so just set the other pieces aside for use on another card. On the small white heart stamp your sentiment ( you're so sweet from Joset Designs General Sentiment Stamps used here) .
- Using Kids Choice Glue attach hearts to card front.
- Cut 2 ModaScrap Leafy Branch 2 from white cardstock. Cut long stem off each (discard) adhere branches to bottom of heart using Kids Choice Glue.
- Cut, shade and shape 1 Susan's Garden Notes Rose 3 in color of your choice. Make 2 large leaves from green cardstock. Attach rose over the leafy branches using Kids Choice Glue add leaves.
- Cut piece of white cardstock to fit on your "wiper" stamp sentiment of choice in black and yellow stars using star stamp from Joset Designs Dream Sentiments. (Happy Birthday from General Sentiments Stamp set used here) Attach to wiper using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
Susan's Garden Notes - Rose 3
Els van de Burgt Studio Leafy Lace Heart
ModaScrap Leafy Branch 2
Joset Designs General Sentiments Clear Stamps
Joset Designs Dream Sentiments Clear Stamps
Soft Finish Cardstock - White
Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Kids Choice Glue
Susan's Deluxe 4 pc Tool Set
Cardstock yellow, green and navy
Well that is it for today I really hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and you will make your own Wiper Card.
Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs for all your great supplies.
Until next time - Happy Crafting!
Post a Comment