Snowman Trimming Tree Tag
Hello Everyone thank you for stopping by today hope everyone had a good Christmas. We certainly did. Always enjoy the time that we can spend with family and friends.
Today my post is a Christmas gift tag that I made for a dear friend of mine. Here is how I did it.
- Using Els van de Burgt's Tags & More 3 Leaves die set and white cardstock cut 1 tag base.
- From navy cardstock cut tag with leaves at top and the snowflake corner from Els Tags & More 9 Sparkle at the bottom (you will have to run tag through 3 times in order to get all 3 snowflakes cut at bottom). Attach to white tag base using Clear Double Sided Adhesive. ( Avoid getting adhesive in cut out areas)
- Cut tree using Susan's CountryScapes Woods 4 Holiday Evergreens & Trimmings and green cardstock. Cut the tree height down to fit tag - you want it a little taller than the snowman. From off white cardstock cut garland 7 times (the off white gives it the look of popcorn). Add tiny red gems to garland for the cranberries.
- Cut snowman using Susan's CountryScapes Build a Snowman using various colors of cardstock for each of the parts.
- Stamp candy cane from Karen Burniston's Holiday Stamp Collection onto white cardstock using red ink. Cut out using Elizabeth Craft Designs fine point scissors.
- Using white ink or white chalk marker to make snow across the bottom of the tag just above the snowflakes.
- Attach tree to left side of tree using Kid's Choice Glue. Add garland using same glue.
- Build snowman onto tag. I tilted the head back a little so he appears to be looking up at top of tree. Add small gem star to his hand and the candy cane to his other hand.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
1081 Susan's CountryScapes Build A Snowman
1093 Susan's CountryScapes Woods 4 Holiday Evergreen & Trimmings
953 Els van de Burgt Tags & More 3 Leaves
1077 Els van de Burgt Tags & More 9 Sparkle
814 Kids Choice Glue
802 Fine Pointed Scissors
Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Cardstock - white, off white, navy, brown, red, black, orange & green
Tiny red sparkle gems
Small gem star
1/8" Red ribbon
I do hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial and now you will make some homemade tags for your packages - nothing wrong with starting on them for next year. Be sure to visit Elizabeth Craft Designs for your supplies.
Until next time - Happy Scrapping!