Happy Spring Everyone!
Today I am posting an easel card featuring Susan's Garden Notes Hydrangea.
1. Cut cardstock to 4-1/4 x 12 then score at 3, 6 and 9 fold. The cardstock I used for the card is "Outdoor Denim" but my sample here is white so that you can read the dimensions. Note: I inked edges of all pcs with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
2. Cut 1 pc of cardstock 4-1/4 X 6-1/4
3. Using dies of your choice ( I used Spellbinder "Radiant Rectangle dies for this card) cut 3 different sizes to fit the above pc of cardstock. I used "White Daisy" for the largest and smallest rectangles and "Olive" for the middle rectangle.
4. Layer the rectangles onto the 4-1/4 x 6-1/4 cardstock. I popped the middle and smallest ones with foam tape.
5. Next cut, shape and build the Hydrangea onto the center following Susan's great video found here
6. Using Elizabeth Craft Designs clear double sided adhesive on the 1st 3" section of the card attach the lower half of your completed card front to this section.
7. Die cut an oval and add your sentiment (I used a CTMH stamp set "Thank You" and using pop dots / dimensional tape attach the oval to hold the front of the card when open.
This is a fun and easy card to make and can be changed up just by using different dies, colors, flowers and sentiments.
I do hope you will try this card.
Susan's Garden Notes Hydrangea #994
Susan's Tool Kit #808
Elizabeth Craft Design 6MM Clear Dbl Sided Adhesive #503
CTMH (Close To My Heart) Cardstock colors Outdoor Denim, Olive and White Daisy
CTMH Acrylic Stamp Set Thank You # D1361
Spellbinder Radiant RectangleDies S5-161
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
misc foam tape and pop dots
Post a Comment